Urologists

Urology Care Alliance
23 Kilmer Dr
Morganville, NJ 07751
732-972-9000
Locations and availability (9)

|  Two Cancers Treated  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Sukkarieh has treated me for prostate cancer and kidney cancer. He removed my prostate for cancer several years ago and I completely recovered. I later developed a kidney tumor. He removed the tumor without removing my whole kidney. He is caring and skillful.

|  no good  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2013

NOT recommended.

|  Thankful  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

I met Dr. Sukkarieh after having being told I had a mass on my kidney. I had seen several doctors to get their opinion and after being told by several that they were going to have to remove my entire kidney I was skeptical when Dr. Sukkarieh said he would be able to render me cancer free by removing less than 15% of my kidney. The doctor literally saved my life and my enitre lifestyle as I can still behave like a normal twenty-something.

|  Very caring  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

We met with Dr. Sukkarieh for a vasectomy. My husband asked me to join him for the initial appt. and dr. S took the time to not only explain and ask standard questions, but also to make sure we fully understood each step. He directed his answers at both of us, instead of just my husband, and when the surgery was over, he called from the hospital to let me know how the surgery went and to ask if I had further questions. I'm used to doctors that only talk directly to the patient, but I feel he really was concerned and caring. My husband was very happy with him as a doctor. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a urologist.

|  1 visit  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I had 1 visit & was very pleased with the Dr. & will continue going to him

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. S. treated me for bladder cancer. He is very knowledgable and very caring and his office staff is great. I highly recommend him and have since referred him to others!

|  Kidney stone  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I had a kidney stone and excruciating pain. I called to make an appointment. When I told the receptionist I was having pain they got me in the same day. Dr. S removed the stone the next day.I have recommended several friends and they all thought he was excellent.

|  Prostate cancer  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

I was seeing another urologist for a few years for prostate infections. I went to see Dr. Sukkarieh on a friends recommendation. He diagnosed me with prostate cancer. He performed a sugery with a robot. I completely recovered within a few weeks. I am greatful for his thoroughness.

Dec 1st, 2010

I thought he was excellent both personally and professionally. His staff was both courteous and efficient. I saw him both in the office and hospital. He treated me with respect in what was a very delicate medical situation.

|  Very caring  |  show details
by Teresa on Aug 29th, 2010

I was suffering with a kidney stone for over a week. I saw 2 other urologists before seeing Dr. S. He reviewed all my x-rays while I was in his office. He could see I was in pain and wanted to help. He removed my kidney stone the next day and my pain was gone. The other 2 doctors wanted me to wait for over a week to fit THEIR schedule. I have sent several friends to Dr. S. They all thought he was excellent.

Aug 4th, 2010

I was in the office with my father in law. From the time I walked in to the time I left I was very unhappy. Office staff was very nasty didn't seem to want to help and the dr was no better. Just becareful when choosing a dr.