Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Thompson
Dr. Troy Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, Sentara Obici Hospital and 1st Medical Group, Langley AFB. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Troy Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Lisa Merrill
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Hatim Al-Jaroushi
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi
Dr. John Kaiser
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi44