A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Scott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Wallace Scott MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Troy W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Troy Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Scott practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.