Overall Review

June 4th, 2011
Old techniques
I saw Dr. Scott several times over a two year period for bladder infections. He tried to help me by dilating the urethra with a metal object. It was very painful, and it didn't help. The last time I went, I refused the dilation. He seemed irritated and said I would be back within two weeks. I wanted meds, but he said I was clear. I had been trying to flush with liquids for two weeks before coming, and guess my urine looked clean to the quick test in the office. He then billed me the new patient fee since I hadn't been in several months. It was over $400.00. I called and asked if they would lower it to the established patient fee, and they would not. I went to my regular MD the next week. They ran a culture of my urine, and I did have an infection. It had to grow in the lab for 3 days. Anyway, I would not recommend him.

March 7th, 2011
Dr.Scott truly cares about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. He had been my urologist for over 30 years.His sense of humor always puts me atease while still being very professional. I feel like his office staff are more than staff. They are my friends.

March 29th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Scott has been my doctor for many years. He is always there when I need him and goes the extra mile to make sure that I receive the care I need and have the information I need. The office staff makes me feel like a friend rather than a patient.

April 8th, 2008
His staff is not very friendly. Dr. Scott is alright, I just think he doesn't have enough experience.