Learn more about Dr. Troy Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Wadsworth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadsworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wadsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Wadsworth MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Troy Wadsworth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Troy Wadsworth practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Auburn Internists, Auburn Hematologists, and Auburn Oncologists.