Learn more about Dr. Troy Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Wadsworth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadsworth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Wadsworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wadsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Wadsworth MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Troy Wadsworth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Troy Wadsworth practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Auburn Internists, Auburn Hematologists, and Auburn Oncologists.