A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Woodman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Woodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Troy Woodman practice?
Dr. Troy Woodman practices Ophthalmology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Ophthalmologists.