A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Woodman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Woodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Woodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy James Woodman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Troy J. Woodman practice?
- Dr. Troy Woodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Woodman practices Ophthalmology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Tacoma Ophthalmologists.