A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Woodman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Woodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Woodman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Woodman practice?
- Dr. Troy Woodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Woodman practices Ophthalmology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Ophthalmologists.