Dr. Troy Woodman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Highly recommend!
I did extensive research before selecting Dr. Woodman. He came highly recommended and when reading his credetials and reviews, I had a personal interview with him. After interviewing 4 Drs. I easily selected Dr. Woodman. His bedside manner and follow up kept me at ease with the whole process. The staff was very friendly and supportive. The work I had done was quite impressive. I have a whole new confidence! Thank you Dr. Woodman

April 24th, 2013
Thank you for the fresh face!
My entire experience with Dr. Woodman and his staff has been fabulous. My consultation was very impressive, in that he took so much time listening to my concerns, and answering every question without making me feel self-conscious. I would recommend this practice highly.

March 4th, 2013
Eye Surgery
I had eye surgery by him when I was 12 to remove a lump in my eye that doctors avoided and which he found it was cancer. I had two surgeries by him to remove it twice and you can't see my scar at all next to my eye, even up close. Every surgeon who has seen my scar say that its one of the best jobs they've ever seen. I've been to several dozen doctors for check ups and they all have made the same comment. Highly Recommended.