A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trpko Dimovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trpko Dimovski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trpko Dimovski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimovski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimovski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimovski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trpko Dimovski practice?
- Dr. Trpko Dimovski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Shelby Township, MI.