A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truc-Ha Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truc-Ha Duong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Duong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truc-Ha L Duong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Truc-Ha L. Duong practice?
- Dr. Truc-Ha Duong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Truc-Ha Duong practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.