A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truc Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Truc Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truc Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truc Thanh Pham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Truc T. Pham practice?
- Dr. Truc Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Truc Pham practices Family Medicine near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Family Physicians.