A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truc Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Woodhull Med & Mental Health C, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truc Van Tran MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Truc V. Tran practice?
- Dr. Truc Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Truc Tran practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.