A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truc Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Woodhull Med & Mental Health C, Brooklyn, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans