Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Apr 27th, 2015

talks about himself

In search of Dr. Truce Ordona 12/13/12 show details In search of Dr. Truce Ordona 12/13/12
by Sherry Erickson on Dec 13th, 2012

This Doctor is the FIRST Psych that has got me from the being and had so much compassion. He actually will sit and listen to you no matter how long it takes to get it out. He is the only one after almost 10 years that has cared, listen and had tons of empathy from what you have gone though, I never had that. He is so full of info it's amazing. I am on the look for him as he is no longer working where he was at(Broadlawns)so if you find him PLEASE get ahold of me. Dr. Ordona if your out there contact Linda case work for Broadlawns please.

Amazing!!! show details Amazing!!!
May 20th, 2011

I've never had a doctor who was so caring and so genuine. He actually cares, takes the time to listen to my needs and wants. I have an extremely difficult time opening up to people, especially male psychiatrists. That fear was gone within the first five minutes of meeting him. I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about seeking help.

Jan 31st, 2011

If your ready to dig in and make a difference in your overall mental health. This is the place to get good information and find the pertinence to everyday life.To put itnto application. This Dr. still rings in my 'brain' after over 10 yrs. PS only get the books that apply or interest you and tape your sessions so they will be a help later in your own character building.

He gave me peace show details He gave me peace
by Claudia Stevenson on Sep 10th, 2009

He was nurturing caring inspirational understanding and sincere.

Aristotle Congruent with Papalos show details Aristotle Congruent with Papalos
by mmicroman on Jul 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Words cannot express the deep appreciation our family has for this fine Dr. His wisdom has had such an impact on our family. We practice his expertise to this day with excellent results!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
An amazing life changing experience... show details An amazing life changing experience...
by Kyle B. on Feb 20th, 2008

Dr. Ordona has helped me overcome many obsticales in life. I owe it to him for my success in life.