A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudell Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudell Doctor, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudell Doctor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Doctor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudell A Doctor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trudell A. Doctor practice?
- Dr. Trudell Doctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trudell Doctor practices Family Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Primary Care Doctors.