Dr. Trudi Brown MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Cleveland, OH

October 22nd, 2016
LPN
Dr. Trudi is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met or worked with. She took excellent care of me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. I have recommended many to her services.

August 13th, 2014
Hospital
I met dr. Brown when my husband was admitted to the hospital, Dr. Brown was extremely informative, very personable, did not rush us at all and was so helpful.. I would totally recommend her to everyone.

April 2nd, 2014
great DR
I was seen very quickly , my diagnosis was heart breaking, Dr. B did not rush me out of her office .she answered all my questions and called me back within the hour when I had more question, very good at what she does , She is there when you need her. I am very happy with my results . . .Office staff are also very good they do their jobs. Arranged all my testing and procedures taking the pressure off me . Would go to this office and DR. Brown again

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Brown herself was ok-ish. I went in for a glad on my breast that had to be removed, it's fairly common so it was strictly for aesthetics. She made it seem really easy to take care of, But when I got to the hospital I found out it wasn't just a numb and go surgery. It involved putting me to sleep and stitches and was a lot more expensive and involved than I thought. I guess I just didn't understand, but then again I'm the patient, and isn't it her job to make sure I understand? She also told me I'd never be able to tell anything had been there. But I for SURE have a scar, which I'm using mederma on and it's improving. But the tissue around the nipple is so delicate, I'm not sure how she thinks there COULDN'T be a scar! So it was kind of pointless and a lot of money to spend just to have a scar there instead of a bump. BUT my biggest issue was with her office. There is a woman named Cheryl who unfortunately heads it. I guess they were in the middle of switching billing companies during my procedure so I got billed twice and paid twice because it was confusing. When I realized I overpaid, it was incredibly stressful trying to get my refund. It literally took 3 months of ongoing phone calls (15, I counted in my phone) and two stops into the office where I had to leave work early to drop off my papers (because she lost them the first time and had no recollection of me so I had to start all over again). It took so many calls because she would NEVER call me back! Everyone else seemed nice enough but when I spoke with her she seemed bothered and annoyed or would tell me to call back because she was dealing with patients (I'M A PATIENT!) It was such a mess that I will never be going back there. That woman needs to be replaced.