Learn more about Dr. Trudy Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Chase has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy A Chase MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Trudy Chase has 1 office location.
Dr. Trudy Chase practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Hematologists, and Brunswick Oncologists.