A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chase has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy A Chase MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Trudy Chase has 1 office location.
Dr. Trudy Chase practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Hematologists, and Brunswick Oncologists.