A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chase has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy A Chase MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Trudy Chase has 1 office location.
Dr. Trudy Chase practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Hematologists, and Brunswick Oncologists.