A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudi Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudi Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudi Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Chase has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudi A Chase MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Trudi A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Trudi Chase has 4 office locations.
Dr. Trudi Chase practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brunswick, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Hematologists, and Brunswick Oncologists.