A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudi Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudi Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudi Fahey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trudi E. Fahey practice?
Dr. Trudi Fahey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale By The Sea, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.