Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dec 25th, 2014

This doctor was very sarcastic and rude in almost all her answers to my questions. She might be good and very knowledgeable but her bedside manner sucks.

Maternity Appointments show details Maternity Appointments
Nov 21st, 2014

I recently transferred from Dr. Fahey with my first pregnancy. I found her to be quite in-personable and she rushed me through my questions. For my first visit with her (I was seeing her assistant for 3 months prior) I waited for almost 3 hours and for the second visit I waited 2 hours. On one occasion I called the office requesting some fairly urgent medical advise and nobody ever called me back, despite me calling back again and again; this would go hand in hand with the general office staff etiquette which is careless and rude. A very poor experience. Even when I explained my reasons for transferring, no-one at the office seemed to care at all.

Patient since 2009 show details Patient since 2009
by Taneisha Montero on Aug 1st, 2014

Dr. Fahey is hands down a awesome physician. She is someone who cares for her patients. During my pregnancies I choose to go to Dr. Trudi Fahey she was sweet, understanding and gentle lol. The staff is also wonderful they handle everything on time, there's never a long wait. If I could have a baby ever year I would just to get the outstanding service that Dr. Fahey and her staff offer to there patients. Thanks Dr. Fahey and Staff for your wonderful service.

Great for first time patients show details Great for first time patients
Apr 27th, 2013

I took my daughter here for her first ever gyno visit, we all know how uncomfortable that it. Dr. Fahey was great with her. She spoke to her in terms she understood, was friendly, funny, natrual, and very matter of fact with her about sex and diseases. She told her exactly what she was going to do during the exam and made her feel totally comfortable. Her staff was gracious and friendly as well. My daughter loved this dr. and thanked me when left because I found her " such a cool Dr." I'm even changing my Gyno dr. to her to!!

by Lori H. on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr . Trudi Fahey is the best ob/gyn. I have ever been to. She takes her time to listen and cares about her patients.

if you have time, see Dr. Fahey show details if you have time, see Dr. Fahey
Feb 19th, 2013

The wait time at all Dr. offices seems to get longer and longer. At the gynecologist pregnant women always have priority, I get it, but us non-pregnant ladies still have to go once a year. My wait was 1 hour in the general waiting room and another 20 mins in the little room, covered in the paper gown, which felt more like 45 minutes. However, the staff and especially Dr. Fahey were so nice, I almost forgot about the long wait. I will continue seeing Dr. Fahey, even with the wait, she made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

Nov 9th, 2012

If you don't want a c-section, find another provider.

I will no longer dred getting my yearly PAP! show details I will no longer dred getting my yearly PAP!
Jul 10th, 2012

I have interstitial cystitis,PCOS, and endometriosis... which means I have a real problem with sensitivity and inflammation. Dr. Trudi listened to my concerns, reassured me, and treated me with care. The staff was very attentive and friendly too!

May 5th, 2012

Super friendly staff that is excellent with follow up phone calls and lab results. Dr. Fahey is an awesome doctor with an amazing way of making you feeling heard and comfortable and is well versed and skilled on the procedure options.

Apr 9th, 2012

If u are looking for an honest,no BS doctor, then This is the doctor for you. I think she is great and has a brilliant bedside manner, sense of humor and cares for each individual situation. Lauderdale by the sea nurses are also very nice:)

S.M. show details S.M.
Feb 1st, 2011

Love, Love, Love her! Yes, she's straight forward and to the point, but isn't that what you want in a doctor? Okay, I won't lie, you do wait a little to see her, but she is well worth the wait. Excellent bed side manner. I honestly can say that without her, I don't think I could have gotten through my pregnancy, labor, & delivery. She was amazing. My husband can't say enough good things about her either. Pick her, you won't be dissapointed.

I liked her a lot!! show details I liked her a lot!!
Nov 11th, 2010

Have been to several gynecologists around town and was very impressed with Dr. Fahey. She spent plenty of time, was very personable and really seems to understand and listen.

Oct 7th, 2010

I am not sure if the pacients who wrote these reviews have had very very bad experiences with another doctors and that is why this Dr got good reviews, but I decided to visit this Dr after I read these reviews and this was my experience:- The members of the office staff were not courteous at all.- I had to wait an average of 40 mins.- My visit was not more than 7 mins which shows that she was not caring...Disappointing, specially after reading all the good reviews...

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by K. on May 4th, 2010

She is very straight-forward and at times in your face, but she is an EXCELLENT doctor and extremely caring!

WONDERFUL!!! show details WONDERFUL!!!
Mar 22nd, 2010

a great experience -- she is direct but i like that!

Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Fahey is an excellent doctor! She is smart and kind. If I have a problem, I call her and she knows just what we should do. I recommend people to her all the time. She's the BEST.

The best OBGYN show details The best OBGYN
Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Fahey is the best doctor that I have ever seen. She has a very comforting bedside manner, is thorough and does not beat around the bush. I have recommended anyone that has asked for a referral to an OBGYN. She is the best in town!

Feb 6th, 2009

i have never felt more comfortable and confident with any doctor before doctorfahey.. she is a breath of fresh air

She didn't impress me show details She didn't impress me
Jan 13th, 2009

Dr. Fahey was nice but a little too brash for my taste. She has a very strong personality and so do I. So I am concerned by our long term relationship.

Happy patient! show details Happy patient!
by D on Nov 18th, 2008

I as very pleased with Dr. Fahey! She is very professional, caring, and has a very nice personality.

Dr. Fahey show details Dr. Fahey
by C.C. on Jun 13th, 2008

Out of any medical doctor I have ever had, Dr. Fahey is by far the best in many ways. She always makes me feel comfortable. She is patient. She show that she cares.