Dr. Trudi Fahey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
A great experience
SHE IS AMAZING to say the least. Very hands on, answered all questions and always honest with me. Her staff is a 10 also. Anytime I called if they did not have the answer they called me back that day. Only good things to say about her and the office.

September 9th, 2016
Treated me like a family member
Dr. Fahey is the best. She definitely takes her time with you and gives you her undivided attention when with you. She also gives great recommendations!

June 6th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and Service!
I was looking for a new gynecologist and was recommended to Dr. Trudi by my insurance company. I chose her because her office was close to my house. I am so glad I did! She and her staff are awesome! They are all friendly and personable. The wait time was no more than 5 minutes. The office was sharp and clean. Dr. Trudi was so nice and easy to speak with. I'm happy to have finally found a gyno I actually like as a person! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great gynecologist!

April 22nd, 2016
Absolutely Love Dr Fahey she is great, caring, professional

June 10th, 2015
Staff was terrible
The appointment itself was good. But the staff was terrible. And the Doctor actually kind of warmed me. Right before I walked out she said, "let me know if you have any problems with the staff - because otherwise I don't know." I'm wondering if there was already an issue. When I walked out of the appointment, there was no direction on follow-up and next steps (blood work, mammogram location, etc.). When I received a call on my blood test results I was told, "it all looks good." What looks good? My last doc (out of state) would go through everything that was tested (cholesterol, etc.). When I asked for details the staff member said, "all the blood tests - they were good." Ridiculous. I tried to reach the doctor to discuss and the office manager gave me the run around - I explained why I wanted to talk to the Doc directly and she said she could discuss the issue. She was dismissive and slightly condescending. When I finally did get the doctor on the phone she was apologetic, but it was too late. We pay way too much in health care costs to deal with a lack of thoroughness and general lack of concern for patients (staff).

May 18th, 2015
This is one caring doctor with a dynamic staff who are friendly, courteous and very helpful

December 25th, 2014
This doctor was very sarcastic and rude in almost all her answers to my questions. She might be good and very knowledgeable but her bedside manner sucks.

November 21st, 2014
Maternity Appointments
I recently transferred from Dr. Fahey with my first pregnancy. I found her to be quite in-personable and she rushed me through my questions. For my first visit with her (I was seeing her assistant for 3 months prior) I waited for almost 3 hours and for the second visit I waited 2 hours. On one occasion I called the office requesting some fairly urgent medical advise and nobody ever called me back, despite me calling back again and again; this would go hand in hand with the general office staff etiquette which is careless and rude. A very poor experience. Even when I explained my reasons for transferring, no-one at the office seemed to care at all.

August 1st, 2014
Patient since 2009
Dr. Fahey is hands down a awesome physician. She is someone who cares for her patients. During my pregnancies I choose to go to Dr. Trudi Fahey she was sweet, understanding and gentle lol. The staff is also wonderful they handle everything on time, there's never a long wait. If I could have a baby ever year I would just to get the outstanding service that Dr. Fahey and her staff offer to there patients. Thanks Dr. Fahey and Staff for your wonderful service.

April 27th, 2013
Great for first time patients
I took my daughter here for her first ever gyno visit, we all know how uncomfortable that it. Dr. Fahey was great with her. She spoke to her in terms she understood, was friendly, funny, natrual, and very matter of fact with her about sex and diseases. She told her exactly what she was going to do during the exam and made her feel totally comfortable. Her staff was gracious and friendly as well. My daughter loved this dr. and thanked me when left because I found her " such a cool Dr." I'm even changing my Gyno dr. to her to!!

March 4th, 2013
Dr . Trudi Fahey is the best ob/gyn. I have ever been to. She takes her time to listen and cares about her patients.

February 19th, 2013
if you have time, see Dr. Fahey
The wait time at all Dr. offices seems to get longer and longer. At the gynecologist pregnant women always have priority, I get it, but us non-pregnant ladies still have to go once a year. My wait was 1 hour in the general waiting room and another 20 mins in the little room, covered in the paper gown, which felt more like 45 minutes. However, the staff and especially Dr. Fahey were so nice, I almost forgot about the long wait. I will continue seeing Dr. Fahey, even with the wait, she made me feel very welcome and comfortable.