A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Fedorko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorko graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Fedorko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy Eckstein Fedorko DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trudy E. Fedorko practice?
- Dr. Trudy Fedorko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trudy Fedorko practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.