A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Goodloe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodloe
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Goodloe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodloe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Goodloe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy Lee Goodloe MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy L. Goodloe practice?
- Dr. Trudy Goodloe has 1 office location.
Dr. Trudy Goodloe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.