A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Goodloe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodloe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Goodloe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy Lee Goodloe MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy L. Goodloe practice?
- Dr. Trudy Goodloe has 1 office location.
Dr. Trudy Goodloe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.