A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Seivwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Seivwright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Seivwright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seivwright graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Seivwright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seivwright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans