A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Seivwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Seivwright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Seivwright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seivwright graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Seivwright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy L Seivwright MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy L. Seivwright practice?
- Dr. Trudy Seivwright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trudy Seivwright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roswell, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Artesia, NM.
See Roswell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.