Dr. Trudy Skiles MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Colorado Springs, CO

3.0

March 4th, 2016
I wouldn't let her deliver my dog's puppies. She is terrible if you don't have a picture perfect pregnancy/delivery. Awful bedside manner in the hospital and with follow up care.

November 16th, 2015
Love Dr. Skiles.....office not so much
Dr. Skiles is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. I really feel comfortable speaking with her about anything. She has been my doctor for 10+ years, however I am now looking for a new OB/GYN due to her office. I have called the office 3 times now to schedule my annual exam but have been put on hold for anywhere from 5-8 minutes before hanging up. Anytime I have a test or something that they have to call me back for I never hear from them and always have to follow up myself. Whenever I call there it is like a nighmare getting anyone to answer the phone. I'm sad that I'm leaving Dr. Skiles, but I don't have patience for this.

May 22nd, 2013
So many problems with this office! I have had several occasions where my appointment was changed at the last minute, either the time or the physician I would be seeing. I have also had to call days after an appointment to see why a prescription wasn't called in, only to be told that they need to find out my pharmacy, yet no one called to ask (and I've been using the same pharmacy for years). I am often rushed through appointments and have actually had Dr. Skiles close the door while I am still asking questions and told me to come back at a later date. It is difficult to get a call back from the office, and you can't even leave a message if you call after hours or during lunch.

March 11th, 2013
Wonderful OBGYN
Dr. Trudy Skiles has wonderful beside manner, is present at every appointment, is open to any and every question you might have, has a great nurse who works with her, Anna Marie, and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. For non emergency issues, sometimes it takes a while for them to call you back, but in general, service is prompt.

August 13th, 2012
Horrible OBYGN. This place not only placed an order for a different birth control than requested to my mail order pharmacy but refuses to take any responsibility. Ultimately we were charged $150 from the pharmacy for a medication that will never be taken. They refuse to make this right and rather than have any compassion for the situation, they say that it was my fault and had nothing to do with them. I have been on the same birth control for 7 years and they think I just up and switched. They are horrible and do not return phone calls either. I would strongly urge people not to go to this facility.