Learn more about Dr. Trudy Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Small, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Opportunistic Infections
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy Nan Small MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy N. Small practice?
- Dr. Trudy Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trudy Small practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.