Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trudy Small
Dr. Trudy Small, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Small is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. She speaks English.
Dr. Trudy Small has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Trudy Small is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Anna Franklin
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Melinda Merchant
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Sabine Chlosta
New York, NY 0 mi