A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trudy Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trudy Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trudy Small, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Opportunistic Infections
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trudy Nan Small MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Trudy N. Small practice?
- Dr. Trudy Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trudy Small practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, and New York Hematologists.