Dr. Truett Hull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Truett Hull?

September 22nd, 2015

displeased

I was very displeased with this doctor and how he conducted himself and his outcome "diagnosis" each time he has seen either of my children. Will not be seeing this doctor again.

September 9th, 2013

Not Sure Why the Bad Reviews

My friends and the online reviews said that Dr. Hull had a lousy bedside manner. Even my own doctor said, "He's a good doctor, but kind of an a--hole." So, when he was assigned as my daughter's pediatrician after she was born, I was eager to find another doctor after our first appointment was over. However, I found his bedside manner to be perfectly fine. He was polite, succinct, and smiling. The waiting time was twenty minutes, which was not at all unreasonable. I arrive at my appointments twenty minutes early, so I guess it was a "forty minute" wait time if you look at it that way. In any event, I can see how he can come off as an a--hole. When, after our daughter was born, my husband and I refused the "mandatory" eye ointment because of my own allergies, he said we had better be sure that neither one of us was engaged in extra-marital relations or our daughter might go blind. Meh. We thought it was funny, but in this Bible-thumping town, I'm sure it could rub you the wrong way! My only problem so far has been ease of appointments. The office opens at 7:30am on Mondays, and I have called about ten times so far, and keep getting a busy signal. Other than that, though, he's a good doctor for us. The staff is courteous, you're seen pretty promptly, and you get a little postcard to remind you to schedule your next appointment.

July 29th, 2009

My teenager begs me to find her another dr. She just does not like him.I took my youngest to him once. She sees a specialist out of town. He was not helpfull or caring at all when I was having trouble getting test run locally. Our insurance had assigned him as our PCP and I had to go through him to get it done. I switched PCP the next day.Two or more hour wait at this office is normal.

June 14th, 2017