A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truman Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Truman Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truman Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Perry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truman Lee Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Truman L. Perry practice?
- Dr. Truman Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Truman Perry practices Family Medicine near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Primary Care Doctors.