Learn more about Dr. Truman Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Truman Sasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truman Sasaki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ocean Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truman M Sasaki MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Truman M. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Truman Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Truman Sasaki practices Surgery near Astoria, OR.
See Astoria Surgeons.