A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truman Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Truman Sasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Truman Sasaki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Beach Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truman Makoto Sasaki MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Truman M. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Truman Sasaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Truman Sasaki practices Surgery near Astoria, OR.
See Astoria Surgeons.