Dr. Trung Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Nguyen just performed inguinal hernia repair on me. The results have been excellent. My post operation experience has been very manageable. I have had 3 other hernia surgeries before coming to Dr. Nguyen, and by far, Dr. has been the best surgeon I have been to. I was up and moving the afternoon after surgery with minimal pain. He explained in detail the procedure he would use during my hernia repair, and what to expect during the recovery period. I was referred to Dr. Nguyen by some Registered Nurses (RN) I have great respect for. My daughter was an RN in Fort Worth prior to moving to California. Both she and several other RNs she worked with recommended that I go see Dr. Nguyen. In my book when a nurse recommends a Doctor, it gives me high confidence in that Doctor. The nurses were all correct, Dr. Tran Nguyen is an excellent surgeon. Dr. Nguyen’s office manager, Cathy, is a true professional and easy to work with. Cathy was prompt on delivering my paper work to the Family Leave department where I work. She also was prompt to return my calls and answer all of my questions. Go to Dr. Nguyen! You will love yourself for it.

January 25th, 2016
Hernia Repair Surgery

February 26th, 2014
Fantastic Experience!
I went to see Dr. Nguyen per a friend's recommendation when I started having problems with my gallbladder. I ended up having surgery, and my experience with Dr. Nguyen and his office manager, Kathy, was about as fantastic as a surgical experience could be. I saw Dr. Nguyen for the consultation on a Wednesday, and by Friday I had surgery. His bedside manner is impeccable, he explains everything in great detail, even draws pictures, and makes sure you don't leave with any questions. When I was being prepped for surgery, 2 nurses and the CRNA at Baylor went out of their way to tell me what a fantastic surgeon Dr. Nguyen is and that if they were having surgery, they wouldn't use anyone else. My family was quite impressed too with the amount of time and effort he spent explaining the procedure to them and answering questions, etc. while I was in recovery. I will recommend him to everyone I know (I'm a Physician Assistant and have also asked my PCP to refer patients to him), and I will certainly use him again should I ever need another general surgery.

July 6th, 2016