Fantastic Experience! show details Fantastic Experience!
Feb 26th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Nguyen per a friend's recommendation when I started having problems with my gallbladder. I ended up having surgery, and my experience with Dr. Nguyen and his office manager, Kathy, was about as fantastic as a surgical experience could be. I saw Dr. Nguyen for the consultation on a Wednesday, and by Friday I had surgery. His bedside manner is impeccable, he explains everything in great detail, even draws pictures, and makes sure you don't leave with any questions. When I was being prepped for surgery, 2 nurses and the CRNA at Baylor went out of their way to tell me what a fantastic surgeon Dr. Nguyen is and that if they were having surgery, they wouldn't use anyone else. My family was quite impressed too with the amount of time and effort he spent explaining the procedure to them and answering questions, etc. while I was in recovery. I will recommend him to everyone I know (I'm a Physician Assistant and have also asked my PCP to refer patients to him), and I will certainly use him again should I ever need another general surgery.