A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Nguyen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trung D. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Trung Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Surgeons.