A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Nguyen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung Duc Nguyen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Trung D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trung Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trung Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.