A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trung D. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Trung Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons and Redlands Plastic Surgeons.