A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Nguyen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung Duc Nguyen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Trung D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trung Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trung Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Surgeons.