A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung Lap Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trung L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trung Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trung Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.