A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung La:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung La is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trung La, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. La graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung Hoang La MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trung H. La practice?
- Dr. Trung La has 1 office location.
Dr. Trung La practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.