A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Dao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trung Dao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dao has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung Dao MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trung Dao practice?
- Dr. Trung Dao has 1 office location.
Dr. Trung Dao practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.