A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trung Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trung Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trung Tran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trung D Tran MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trung D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Trung Tran has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Trung Tran practices Pediatrics near , .