A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Truong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Truong Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Truong Huu Nguyen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Truong H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Truong Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Truong Nguyen practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.