Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is a patient listerner with great "bedside" manners. I also value her thorough and holistic approach not readily available elsewhere.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani pinpoints the issue and guides you quickly toward practical ways to begin your healing. She taught me reverse-nostril breathing in about 2 minutes and instantly I knew a way to begin to stay grounded on a daily basis. Thank you dr. Gokani!

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After a long illness and seeing 2 previous neurologists it was a pleasure to see Dr. Gokani, who truly listened to my varied symptoms and offered a new perspective. Dr. Gokani is exceptionally caring and professional. Grateful to be under her care!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the best headache doctor I have ever seen!

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani always seems to have an insight into more than just the medical part of my life - she is able to connect the emotional and psychological issues I am facing that may be playing a part in the migraine.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is an outstanding physician and healer. She brings innovative solutions and a healing spirit.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have recommend Dr. Gokani to anyone I have talked to who suffers from headaches. She has helped me so much. Dr. Gokani cares about her Patents. And these days that is really hard to find. Just want to say, Thank you Dr. Gokani for caring.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gokani is WONDERFUL! She has been my doctor for the past 4 years or so, has given me a plethora of information that has helped with my migraines. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and personable with the ability to explain complex information in an understandable manner. Provided clear action plan for next steps to follow in advance of next appointment.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani motivates me and inspires me to be healthier and more proactive in my treatment every time I see her! She has long encouraged me to see myself as an active partner in my treatment.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani provides a unique perspective on health matters founded on both medical science & natural healing. I found her to be both extremely knowledgeable as well as compassionate, making her an outstanding choice in her field of expertise.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani always listens to my concerns and addresses them. She is not only an amazing medical professional, with knowledge of so many things, but she always takes such a personal interest that you know she really cares for her patients.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is not like any doctor I've seen before. She is extremely compassionate and has helped me in many ways. I'm grateful that she is my doctor, I know I'm in great hands!

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani takes the time thoroughly answer and discuss patient concerns. She is truly focused on treating the whole person. She is a unique practitioner who I would highly recommend.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is a holestic healthcare provider who looks to the root cause of the problem, and recognizes that those causes continue to change throughout treatment. As always, Dr. Gokani left me feeling rejuvenated, hopeful and understood.

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Gokani!! She is extremely personable! She offers her patients a special gift of listening and sharing her wisdom and ideas for healing the mind and body!! She always addresses my needs!! Highly Highly recommend Dr Gokani!!!

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love Trupti and her constant brainstorming to solve my remaining issues. It is because of Trupti's efforts that I have made so much progress.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has helped me immensely to understand what is going on with my body and how to heal it. She tailors her treatment to the individual and really takes the time to listen to my story. I am well on my way to being migraine free under her guidance

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is a fabulous doctor who really listens to all of my concerns. Really tries to get to the root of the migraines.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Irresponsible for her to take on as many patients as she has. She is only able to see them once every 6 months even if you have chronic migraine or more severe issues like tumors. Unfortunate as we had so much hope for her.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is unique in her approach to migraine in that she treats the person, not just the ailment. She strives to find the cause rather than masking the pain with a 'one size fits all' solution. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering with migraine.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gokani is an outstanding doctor!! Love her knowledge, advice, and compassion.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good and understanding

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm amazed to find that she takes a natural integrative approach instead of just writing prescriptions. Dr. Gokani expects me to take responsibility for my health as well. I'm looking forward to better health. Traditional medicine has failed me.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani was personal yet professional. She understood my problem and clearly explained the cause and the suggested treatment.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to nice to work with.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love her! She always seems to intuitively know what I need, from encouragement to holistic treatment and options. She is always seeking to find new answers to the complex problem that is migraine. I trust her judgement implicitly.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although it took several weeks, this visit was well worth the wait. When I spoke with Dr Gokani, all of my concerns were addressed in detail. It was the exact opposite of my other app'ts when doctors only addressed symptoms without causes. I'll be back

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Trupti provides excellent care. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is an extraordinary doctor....specially gifted in her skills and highly committed to helping her patients to transform their lives. She seeks to understand and treat the underlying causes of migraines and not just medicate the symptoms.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has made me believe that basically, your life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better when you make changes. You cannot change circumstances, but you can change yourself. This helped my way of thinking & stress level which affect my migraines.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience was beyond amazing. I went in feeling hopeless and in pain. I left feeling revived and believing I would be okay. I came home with the appropriate material to help me through this. DR. Gokani was truly amazing, understanding and kind! A

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has been very helpful in managing my migraines. She works with me as an individual and addresses my needs on a personal basis. I don't feel like just another patient.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so happy to finally feel at ease. Dr Gokani is the best of the best. She is so kind it's had finding a dr that acts like they care. Talk about smart thats an understatement . I have been counting the days down till my appt. l. Know I'm in great hand

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Gokani was very helpful. I came in with a specific issue and left feeling like it was addressed in a whole way, meaning she not only looked at the problem but also considered other factors in my lifestyle, diet, etc that are contributing

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani was everything I had hoped for and more. Her knowledge is vast and her manner lovely. I am thrilled to claim her as my main MD

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani really listens and understands how to help me with my migraines (she spent an hour with me each time I saw her). Her recommendations are individual to each patient. I finally feel like I have a provider who really cares and can help.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani really listened to me and I immediately felt a connection with her. It felt like she cared so much and is willing to help me find a solution. I don't want to take any more traditional medicine. she will help treat the cause and not the symptom.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love how Dr.Gokoni explains things clearly and if you have a problem that day a nurse will get back to you right away. She is positive and never rushes you and is always positive and willing to try and help your symptoms. She is a genuine person.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience. We discussed many issues and she addressed a lot in a short time. We are trying a few recommendations and have a two month follow up. Hoping her recs start me on a better path!

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani has been my Neurologist for years. Not only is she extremely competent, but her compassion and interpersonal skills add to her clinical skills. I recommend her highly!

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the printed plan of next steps Dr Gokani now provides. It makes the treatment plan between visits very clear and easy to follow. I was in on 8/8 and the front desk staff/support staff were very kind and made check-in and scheduling smooth.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service and would highly recommend her for assisting with migraines.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely personable, professional and knowledgeable MD intergrating Western Eastern medicine. Genuinely interested in each person, wants to help you feel the best you can by truly working together. A refreshing change from modern hum drum of medicine!

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel that Trupti really takes the time to listen to me! Hard to find in the medical community these days. I leave feeling confident and refreshed! I wish she wasn't as wonderful because it's hard to reschedule a follow up appointment with her!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As I filled out that questionnaire, today I could see the reduction of frequency, strength and duration of headaches. She worked with me how to balance this with doubtful regular doctors.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani combines her generous spirit and compassionate heart with an unrivaled technical expertise. She is an extraordinary physician.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment and I am very excited to get started in the new protocol that Dr. Gokani has given me. I am trusting that Dr. Gokani's new approach to my total healing will be successful. She really listened to my health goals.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Gokani's functional approach and model!

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was welcoming,understanding, and helpful. She was informative, succinct and clear in her consultation. I look forward to my next appointment.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very caring and always trying new techniques to help my headaches.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani not only offers a vast knowledge base when providing recommendations, she has a high level of understanding and general concern for her patient's well-being. She's the type of provider you need when you are managing a complex health condition.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always informative and continues with the philosophy of rebuilding and enjoying life. No question goes unanswered and with a possible solution!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We always have good conversations. I appreciate that she now provides a printout of her notes and directions to take home. Supplements are expensive but most have been worth it for me.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Trupti continues to amaze me with her insight, knowledge and clear perspective. yesterday she encouraged me to go to sleep earlier -- at 10pm each nite. I tried it last night and felt that I slpt much more deeply. Thank you for everything, Trupti!

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Keeping headaches to a minimum is always a work in progress. Dr. Gokani is always tweaking what works and doesn't work specific to me and I really appreciate it.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have benefited from Dr. Gokani's knowledge for years. She combines the best of allopathic and integrative medicine. Definitely would recommend her. Dr. Gokani has really helped our medical issues.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing doctor. So glad I found her

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always exceptional

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Gokani because she has helped me with her medical knowledge and expertise, and because of the kindness and respect she shows by the way she listens to what I have to say.

by Sue on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr gokoni is so smart . She listens to everything . 40 yrs I've had miagranes . Many doctors later. I've found someone who wants to help me . Without being drugged. Thanks I can't tell enough people about you.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has been a superlative healthcare provider for me and my family. Doug DuBrin

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani is a very pleasant and smart person. But above all she is a great doctor to whom I trust completely I feel fortunate and privilege to be her patient

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was really impressed with how quickly and accurate the diagnose was. Also the fact that it was an all natural form of curing as opposed to pills. Really enjoyed my experience and I am looking forward to my next appointment.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani, Was great to talk to. I am very happy with her recommendations to help control or eliminate my stress levels.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is absolutely wonderful! She really listens and treats the whole patient rather than singular symptoms, which in my experience is very rare. I especially like her incorporation of ayurvedic & herbal therapies in addition to traditional meds.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always grateful for Dr G's insight. I learn each visit more and more how migraines work, which the need of meds vs internal healing is key to understand and how meds can help immed pain but overworked can cause the rebound effect. THANKS DR G!

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Gokani for over 8 years. She is the only doctor who listened and responded to my needs. I cannot recommend her enough. There is no distance too great, to travel to see her.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy Doctor Gokani very much. At this appointment though I felt we spent a lot of time talking about her recent activities and not my medical concerns.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani is an outstanding Dr. She treats each patient individually according to their special needs. She is extremely caring and uses every tool at her disposal both traditional and alternative to seek true relief for her patients.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like I was really listened to and Dr. Gokani explained everything that was going on with me. So helpful!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr.Gokani's for many years. She always has a plan for you before you leave and if it isn't working for you she will always find another treatment.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is very loving and caring. She really takes the time to listen to you and explains treatment options. I feel so blessed that my cousin referred me to her. I am excited for my health to keep improving more and more with Dr. Gokani's help.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has given me my life back. I would, and do, recommend her to everyone who is struggling.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gokani genuinely cares about her patients and it's always obvious in the way she handles every appointment I've ever had with her. I've been seeing her for eight years, and there's a reason I'm still going back.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is always engaging, knowledgeable and helpful. She always listens and bases her treatment plan on information and feedback she gets from her patient.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani was wonderful, as always. She changed my life!

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Gokani for many years now for migraine and chronic daily headache. She uses both traditional medicine and supplements along with alternative methods like acupuncture. My headaches are well controlled. She is fantastic!!

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She did a fantastic job explaining to me my condition and why I was experiencing my symptoms. She made great use of diagrams to help me understand my physiology! She answered all my questions and made a great plan to start towards recovery!

Sep 28th, 2011

Amazing, smart, physician. She really took the time to understand my history, symptoms and needs. She gave me options that were medications, along with vitamins to help me heal. Truly one of the most compassionate docs I have met!!

Headache Patient show details Headache Patient
May 20th, 2011

Dr. Gokani was excellent. She spent a lot of time with me and did a complete work-up of my problems. I've been to many places and she was able to treat my headaches that others couldn't. The best of all, she tries alternative treatments.