Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience was beyond amazing. I went in feeling hopeless and in pain. I left feeling revived and believing I would be okay. I came home with the appropriate material to help me through this. DR. Gokani was truly amazing, understanding and kind! A

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has been very helpful in managing my migraines. She works with me as an individual and addresses my needs on a personal basis. I don't feel like just another patient.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so happy to finally feel at ease. Dr Gokani is the best of the best. She is so kind it's had finding a dr that acts like they care. Talk about smart thats an understatement . I have been counting the days down till my appt. l. Know I'm in great hand

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr Gokani was very helpful. I came in with a specific issue and left feeling like it was addressed in a whole way, meaning she not only looked at the problem but also considered other factors in my lifestyle, diet, etc that are contributing

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani was everything I had hoped for and more. Her knowledge is vast and her manner lovely. I am thrilled to claim her as my main MD

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani really listens and understands how to help me with my migraines (she spent an hour with me each time I saw her). Her recommendations are individual to each patient. I finally feel like I have a provider who really cares and can help.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani really listened to me and I immediately felt a connection with her. It felt like she cared so much and is willing to help me find a solution. I don't want to take any more traditional medicine. she will help treat the cause and not the symptom.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love how Dr.Gokoni explains things clearly and if you have a problem that day a nurse will get back to you right away. She is positive and never rushes you and is always positive and willing to try and help your symptoms. She is a genuine person.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience. We discussed many issues and she addressed a lot in a short time. We are trying a few recommendations and have a two month follow up. Hoping her recs start me on a better path!

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani has been my Neurologist for years. Not only is she extremely competent, but her compassion and interpersonal skills add to her clinical skills. I recommend her highly!

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the printed plan of next steps Dr Gokani now provides. It makes the treatment plan between visits very clear and easy to follow. I was in on 8/8 and the front desk staff/support staff were very kind and made check-in and scheduling smooth.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service and would highly recommend her for assisting with migraines.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely personable, professional and knowledgeable MD intergrating Western Eastern medicine. Genuinely interested in each person, wants to help you feel the best you can by truly working together. A refreshing change from modern hum drum of medicine!

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel that Trupti really takes the time to listen to me! Hard to find in the medical community these days. I leave feeling confident and refreshed! I wish she wasn't as wonderful because it's hard to reschedule a follow up appointment with her!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As I filled out that questionnaire, today I could see the reduction of frequency, strength and duration of headaches. She worked with me how to balance this with doubtful regular doctors.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani combines her generous spirit and compassionate heart with an unrivaled technical expertise. She is an extraordinary physician.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment and I am very excited to get started in the new protocol that Dr. Gokani has given me. I am trusting that Dr. Gokani's new approach to my total healing will be successful. She really listened to my health goals.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Gokani's functional approach and model!

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was welcoming,understanding, and helpful. She was informative, succinct and clear in her consultation. I look forward to my next appointment.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very caring and always trying new techniques to help my headaches.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani not only offers a vast knowledge base when providing recommendations, she has a high level of understanding and general concern for her patient's well-being. She's the type of provider you need when you are managing a complex health condition.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always informative and continues with the philosophy of rebuilding and enjoying life. No question goes unanswered and with a possible solution!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We always have good conversations. I appreciate that she now provides a printout of her notes and directions to take home. Supplements are expensive but most have been worth it for me.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Trupti continues to amaze me with her insight, knowledge and clear perspective. yesterday she encouraged me to go to sleep earlier -- at 10pm each nite. I tried it last night and felt that I slpt much more deeply. Thank you for everything, Trupti!

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Keeping headaches to a minimum is always a work in progress. Dr. Gokani is always tweaking what works and doesn't work specific to me and I really appreciate it.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have benefited from Dr. Gokani's knowledge for years. She combines the best of allopathic and integrative medicine. Definitely would recommend her. Dr. Gokani has really helped our medical issues.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing doctor. So glad I found her

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always exceptional

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Gokani because she has helped me with her medical knowledge and expertise, and because of the kindness and respect she shows by the way she listens to what I have to say.

by Sue on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr gokoni is so smart . She listens to everything . 40 yrs I've had miagranes . Many doctors later. I've found someone who wants to help me . Without being drugged. Thanks I can't tell enough people about you.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has been a superlative healthcare provider for me and my family. Doug DuBrin

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani is a very pleasant and smart person. But above all she is a great doctor to whom I trust completely I feel fortunate and privilege to be her patient

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was really impressed with how quickly and accurate the diagnose was. Also the fact that it was an all natural form of curing as opposed to pills. Really enjoyed my experience and I am looking forward to my next appointment.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani, Was great to talk to. I am very happy with her recommendations to help control or eliminate my stress levels.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is absolutely wonderful! She really listens and treats the whole patient rather than singular symptoms, which in my experience is very rare. I especially like her incorporation of ayurvedic & herbal therapies in addition to traditional meds.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always grateful for Dr G's insight. I learn each visit more and more how migraines work, which the need of meds vs internal healing is key to understand and how meds can help immed pain but overworked can cause the rebound effect. THANKS DR G!

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Gokani for over 8 years. She is the only doctor who listened and responded to my needs. I cannot recommend her enough. There is no distance too great, to travel to see her.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy Doctor Gokani very much. At this appointment though I felt we spent a lot of time talking about her recent activities and not my medical concerns.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gokani is an outstanding Dr. She treats each patient individually according to their special needs. She is extremely caring and uses every tool at her disposal both traditional and alternative to seek true relief for her patients.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like I was really listened to and Dr. Gokani explained everything that was going on with me. So helpful!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr.Gokani's for many years. She always has a plan for you before you leave and if it isn't working for you she will always find another treatment.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is very loving and caring. She really takes the time to listen to you and explains treatment options. I feel so blessed that my cousin referred me to her. I am excited for my health to keep improving more and more with Dr. Gokani's help.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani has given me my life back. I would, and do, recommend her to everyone who is struggling.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gokani genuinely cares about her patients and it's always obvious in the way she handles every appointment I've ever had with her. I've been seeing her for eight years, and there's a reason I'm still going back.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani is always engaging, knowledgeable and helpful. She always listens and bases her treatment plan on information and feedback she gets from her patient.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gokani was wonderful, as always. She changed my life!

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Gokani for many years now for migraine and chronic daily headache. She uses both traditional medicine and supplements along with alternative methods like acupuncture. My headaches are well controlled. She is fantastic!!

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She did a fantastic job explaining to me my condition and why I was experiencing my symptoms. She made great use of diagrams to help me understand my physiology! She answered all my questions and made a great plan to start towards recovery!

Sep 28th, 2011

Amazing, smart, physician. She really took the time to understand my history, symptoms and needs. She gave me options that were medications, along with vitamins to help me heal. Truly one of the most compassionate docs I have met!!

Headache Patient show details Headache Patient
May 20th, 2011

Dr. Gokani was excellent. She spent a lot of time with me and did a complete work-up of my problems. I've been to many places and she was able to treat my headaches that others couldn't. The best of all, she tries alternative treatments.