A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trupti Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trupti Mehta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trupti Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trupti Smitin Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trupti S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Trupti Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Trupti Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Hospice & Palliative Specialists.