Dr. Trupti Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trupti Mehta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Trupti Mehta?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2011

Unprofessional Behavior by Dr. Mehta at Kaiser Hayward

I am a 64 year old, disabled African American, female who had the misfortune to be in a Car accident and at the mercy of Kaiser Hospital in Hayward. A woman named Doctor Mehta was over my care when I was at the ER there. She was rude and condescending to me and did not listen to my concerns. She made negative comments to the staff about personal information I gave her. When I was wheeled out by them they were making nasty comments using information i gave her. She left me on a gurney all night after I was told that I was admitted to the Hospital. The next morning my back and neck were hurting and she tried to bully me into getting on a treadmill. They took me upstairs to a room for about three hours and then a little after 6:00 pm told me I was being released and to call someone to pick me up. This is the worst treatment I have ever received at the hands of a Dr. and a hospital. Shame on Kaiser Hospital for hiring this woman who does not care about patients.

April 14th, 2011