A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trupti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trupti Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trupti Patel, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trupti Patel practice?
Dr. Trupti Patel practices Pediatrics near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Bridgewater Pediatricians.