A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trupti Patel is Excellent. Dr. Patel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trupti Patel, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Trupti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trupti Patel practice?
Dr. Trupti Patel practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Lebanon Pediatricians, Lebanon General Practitioners, and Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.