Dr. Trupti Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Trupti Patel?

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Our girls have been patients of Dr. Patel's for almost 5 years now, and we couldn't be happier! She is thorough, knowledgeable and answers questions directly. She has an excellent bedside manner, and builds a rapport with both parents and patients. I am surprised to read some of the negative comments on this website about her and her staff, as our experiences in her office have always been positive. Being a physician myself, you learn that you can't please everyone - and often physicians are the most critical patients! Nonetheless, we highly recommend Dr. Patel.

Amazing doctor with a sense of humor and great bedside manner!

Posted on December 20th, 2013

We see Dr. Patel in the Somerset office and the entire experience has been AMAZING (we've been with her 2 years). Dr. Patel treats you like a partner in the health of your child. She is personable and great with children. She gives advice from the perspective of a mother-doctor (the key being a mother first)! Shes funny and very casual but extremely knowledgeable! We enjoy seeing her and I can't imagine bringing my daughter to anyone else!!!

Awful Doctor with Attitude

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Front end office staff - rude on the phone and rude in person. Not a single person greeted us. We were the only ones there and they still treated us like a number. Medical assistant - did not greet us; did not introduce herself and I had to finally get her name and her role when she started putting her hands on my baby. I asked her in the future she should introduce herself and what she does to parents. Dr.Trupti Patel - I felt rushed, this was our first visit and our baby is 3 days old but the doctor was not interested in making us feel at ease. She made us feel paranoid with our questions rather than just concerned parents that are aspiring to be well-informed parents. I am a physician myself (she did not know that) and I really hope she reads my review because her bedside manners are AWFUL! examples: 1. When she puts the stethoscope on, baby cries and she goes "Oh great already". when she starts her exam she suspends the baby with her arms (this is fine and it is part of the exam) but she should preface it with what she is about to do. Instead when my wife looked nervous, DR. Patel says "WELL, it was tight in your stomach when she was in there wasn't it?". 2. refused to answer our questions on vaccination. 3. not interested in building a rapport. 4. more interested in making us come back next week. 5. we asked when should we start using diaper rash cream..She puts her arms out and says with attitude "When she gets a rash". I believe we asked a reasonable question because many docs recommend using a little prophylactically. I can't remember it all now but I am not going back. Good luck if you do. Maybe you won't mind being treated like a number or like a paranoid parent.

great doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2013

She is amazing at doing what she does best. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2017