A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trupti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trupti Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trupti Patel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trupti Vikram Patel MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trupti V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Trupti Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Trupti Patel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.