A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trupti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trupti Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trupti Patel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trupti Vikram Patel MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trupti V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Trupti Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trupti Patel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.