A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trygg Ramstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trygg Ramstad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramstad graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ramstad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trygg Ramstad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Trygg Ramstad practice?
- Dr. Trygg Ramstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Trygg Ramstad practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.