A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsai Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsai Chao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsai Chao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Lower Back Pain
- Occupational Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsai Chung Chao MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tsai C. Chao practice?
- Dr. Tsai Chao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tsai Chao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.