A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsai Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsai Chao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chao
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsai Chao, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Lower Back Pain
- Occupational Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsai Chung Chao FAAPMR and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tsai C. Chao practice?
- Dr. Tsai Chao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tsai Chao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.