A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsauyu Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsauyu Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- East Texas Med Center Henderson
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsauyu Lin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tsauyu Lin practice?
- Dr. Tsauyu Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tsauyu Lin practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Canton, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.