Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tse Chiang Lau
Dr. Tse Chiang Lau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lau is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Tse Chiang Lau has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Tse Chiang Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Francesco Mule
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntington, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Neil Moskowitz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Douglas Barnaby
Huntington, NY 0 mi19