A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tse Chiang Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tse Chiang Lau, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tse Chiang Lau MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tse Chiang Lau practice?
- Dr. Tse Chiang Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Tse Chiang Lau practices Emergency Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Emergency Physicians.