A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayembe
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayembe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayembe graduated from National University of Zaire.
Dr. Kayembe has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe practice?
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Cardiologists.