A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayembe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayembe graduated from National University of Zaire.
Dr. Kayembe has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe practice?
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bridgeton Cardiologists.