A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong Kwok graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Tong Kwok has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok practice?
- Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsing Tong Kwok practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.