A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tso-Jen Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tso-Jen Hsiao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tso-Jen Hsiao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hsiao has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tso-Jen DR Hsiao MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tso-Jen D. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Tso-Jen Hsiao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tso-Jen Hsiao practices Urology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Plainview Urologists.