A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ianchulev
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ianchulev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianchulev graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ianchulev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsontcho Alexandrov Ianchulev MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tsontcho A. Ianchulev practice?
- Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.