A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianchulev graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ianchulev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsontcho Alexandrov Ianchulev MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tsontcho A. Ianchulev practice?
- Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tsontcho Ianchulev practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.