Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
3001 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Suite B
Tampa, FL 33607
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Best Doctor EVER!!!!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

The front staff was so cool, and my child was worried about going to a new doctor. Dr. Lin was sweet and kind and so were the people in the office. I wish all my doctors were like this.

|  cool,rude and office staff illegal change my debt card at xmas  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This Dr. told me she did not have to talk to my child and explain why and when she is looking at my childs' private parts. Because that's a Pediatrician job. Office staff at xmas, took my debt card number down in file, while their back was turned to me. Then wait till xmas and charged 2 doctors visits on it. Ruined xmas. Then waited 7 months and repaid my money to me. not fixing any of my credit. Al while they new medicaid was gonna pay the bill anyways at first of year. They had my Daughter on a diabetes plan from the 1950's. mixing insulin in a single needle 2 times a day. My daughter cried every 3 months we had to go. for 2 years I asked for the other doctor in her office. Finally she said yes slammed door and called me as I was 30 min.away telling me to never come bad. We now have a Dr at USF. On all new meds. Life is so much better. My Daughter smiles again.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

You may have to wait to get an appointment, but when you get there, she will spend all the time you need. We've been seeing her for 13 years, never had a problem.

|  stupid worst doctor ever  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

i would never recomend this stupid doctor to anyone she is the worst she is rasist she treated my brother horrible very bad manners not professional or nice like other good doctors she is very very rude to me she is the worst doctor i have ever met she told me to find a nother doctor to see my brother because she did not wish to see him..... she dislikes us becasue we are cuban and we speak spanish but we also speak better english than she does so i dont know what her stupid problem is to me she is a worthless piece of trash.......i dislike her

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2008

this office has a problem with overscheduling and we often have to wait for two hours to be seen by the dr.