A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from Fukushima Prefectural Med Coll, Fukushima, Japan.
Dr. Yasuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda practice?
- Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda practices Nuclear Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.