A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from Fukushima Prefectural Med Coll, Fukushima, Japan.
Dr. Yasuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda practice?
Dr. Tsunehiro Yasuda practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.