A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsung Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsung Hsu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsung Hsu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsung Hua Hsu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tsung H. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Tsung Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsung Hsu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Anesthesiologists and Reading Pain Management Doctors.