A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Inoshita graduated from Kyoto University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inoshita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- So Oh Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita practice?
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita has 1 office location.
Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Oncologists, Portsmouth Pathologists, and Portsmouth Hematologists.