Learn more about Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inoshita
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inoshita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Inoshita graduated from Kyoto University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inoshita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- So Oh Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita practice?
- Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tsuyoshi Inoshita practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Oncologists, and Portsmouth Pathologists.